First Look is used to capture important revenue opportunities from high-CPM buyers. It is only possible for you to use First Look with your primary linked Ad Exchange account and if in any case, you do not have a linked account, you should contact your ad Manager.
You should be an administrator for your Ad Manager network and link accounts and activate First Look yourself. If that is not the case, the settings we discuss here would not be available for you.
For activation of First Look, you should first set the primary linked Ad Exchange account as the “default for Dynamic Allocation” for each inventory kind you make use of in Ad Manager. For instance, if you only use the Display inventory type, then you need to set the Ad Exchange account for one of those only. But if you use a couple inventory types that have association with your network, like Mobile app, Video or Display, you have to make the settings for each one of these individually.
How to activate First Look?
You need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- For starters, you need to sign into Google Ad Manager and then click on “Admin Linked accounts Ad Exchange”.
- Click on the primary linked Ad Exchange account that you would want to use for First Look. This Ad Exchange account has the same web property code as your primary Ad Exchange account.
- Allow Default for dynamic allocation. The account that you link is the default one used for dynamic allocation.
- Click on Save.
Once you have successfully completed these steps, it might take over 24 hours before the pricing of First Look becomes available to you.
Our Recommended Monetization Partners:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad
- Push Notification Network- iZooto (Highly Recommended)
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Video Ad Network- vdo.ai
- Native Ad Network- Mgid
- Popup Ad Network- Exoclick, Propeller Ads
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best programmatic monetization platforms. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]